Marketing and Business Development Manager
Due to the ongoing growing of our business, we are looking for a creative and highly motivated Marketing Manager/Business Development Executive with extensive experience and proven track record in marketing and/or sales preferably from an automotive or premium products background. You will be responsible for developing the Marketing Strategy for Morris Commercial, and managing the implementation of marketing programmes, ultimately supporting and delivering on customer development and order bank targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing a multi-channel marketing strategy including social media, website, events etc.
- Establishing marketing plans, tasks and goals.
- Planning, implementing and co-ordinating marketing campaigns with the focus on brand awareness, territory and market share development.
- Leading and managing the development of business and marketing partnerships
- Developing sales strategy and meeting customer acquisitions targets
- Managing the creation of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and presentations and other marketing-related projects
- Organising, presenting at events/conferences.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strategic thinker able to develop plans in line with company strategy and policy
- Clear ability to develop and foster relationships with potential partners and customers and to influence at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of “premium” automotive sales and marketing operations
- Outstanding presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation, telephone manner and writing skill
- Marketing Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of budget and key performance indicators
- Excellent and influential communicator with equivalent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good skill and ability to create marketing assets and contents
- An aspiration to deliver and maintain the very high standards of work.
- Professional and credible ambassador of Morris Commercial
- Demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Resilient and adaptable
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Willing to travel and attend regular shows and events in the UK and overseas